The winery & vineyard are located on Avenue T in Santa Fe, Texas, 1.8 miles South of State Highway 6, just outside the city limits of Santa Fe with a population just over 12,000. It is less than 25 miles from Houston, Texas, the fourth largest city in America with a population of 2.2 million in 2013. Within a 60 mile radius of the winery, which includes Galveston, Harris and Brazoria County, the population is in excess of 4 million.
The real estate consists of 12.04 +/- acres which includes 3 acres of commercial vineyard comprised of Blanc du Bois cultivar.
- Tasting room & Gift Shop 1,813 sq. ft.
- Wine Cellar 1800 sq.ft, with secured wine library.
- Covered Patio with tables & chairs, seat 80, 2,162 sq ft.
- Wine Processing area with offices 7,924 sq. ft.
- Crush Pad area 1,728 sq. ft. with concrete ramp and loading dock
- Covered Pavilion with tables and chairs, seats 240 with nine (9) roll up doors, with 40 tons HVAC,
- Commercial kitchen 5,936 sq. ft.
- Wedding Chapel 625 sq. ft.
- Maintenance Shop & Storage Building 1,125 sq. ft.
- Paved Parking Lot for ~100 cars, and overflow parking.
- Loft Apartment, Grooms Room with Storage 1,200 sq. ft.
- Three (3) Bedroom Home, two (2) fireplaces, three and a half (3-1/2) Baths, Study, Kitchen, Kitchenette, Family Room, Bar, Formal Dining Room and Two-Car Garage 2,800 sq. ft.
- Kitchen Storage building for event tables and chairs 600 sq. ft.
- Automatic LPG gas, 20KW, back-up generator for home.
- CCTV Surveillance Camera System on winery premise
Bottled and bulk wine inventory to be sold separately!
- Ten (10) Santa Rosa Stainless Steel, Jacketed Wine Tanks with Temperature Control as follows:
Tanks # of Tanks Total Capacity
1,500 gallons 4 6,000
2,000 gallons 1 2,000
3,000 gallons 1 3,000
4,250 gallons 2 8,500
6,480 gallons 2 12,960
Total 10 32,460
- Estufa, Heated Cellar for Madeira Production 270 sq.ft. (32 barrel capacity)
- Water Well: Depth: 700+ ft., Capacity: 60+ gpm, Three (3) hp submersible pump
- High temperature wine glass washer, Jackson Model #JP24B/BF
- Chlorinator, Milton Roy Model #LMI-RFP-15
- Oak barrel cleaner, Gamma Jet serial #WF-112
- Glycol chiller, G&D #GD7X7, dual 7 hp compressors
- XMark “Zero-Turning” riding mower, V-Twin, 708 cc engine
- Commercial Drill Press
- Commercial Vineyard Sprayer
- Europress Model EHA 2000 (20 hectoliter)
- Europress Model PA 2000 (20 hectoliter)
- Press Loading and Pomace Removal system, 3 Phase Auger Driven
- Ozonator for barrel sterilizing
- Schenk Plate & Frame Paper pad filter, 40cm x 40 cm
- Membrane 20” Cartridge Filter assembly
- Guth Mixer, 208 VAC, 3 Phase
- Demoisey D8 Stemmer/Crusher
- 225(+/-)Canton & Misc. Cooperage Used American/French Oak Barrels
- Heli Forklift, 3,000 lb. capacity, Propane fuel, with Macro-bin Rotator
- Lugana 2R, Destemmer/Crusher, 7-9 tons per hr. Including an Elipompa
- Must Pump, 9-11 tons per Hour
- 118 Wine Barrel Racks
- Liverani, Flexible Impeller, 3 hp. Variable Speed Pump
- Liverani, Flexible Impeller, 5 hp. Variable Speed Pump
- GAI 1000 Filler/Corker Bottling Machine, 1,000 Bottles/Hr.
- OMB Labeler/Capsule Dispenser, 1,000 Bottles/Hr.
- AROL Screw Capping/T-Topping machine, 1000 Bottles/HR.
- One (1) SmartRack automatic barrel filling control system
- 44 Half Ton Plastic Macrobins (used)
- Assorted winemaking tools, hoses, fittings, chemicals and wine making supplies.
- Commercial Table saw
- Radial Arm Saw
- Metal cut-off band saw
- Kawasaki ATV vehicle
- Floor Buffing Machine
- Two (2) Manitowoc Ice Machines, 150lb/day
- True wine/beverage cooler, 27 cu. ft.
- True wine/beverage cooler, 24 cu. ft.
- Misc. Kitchen appliances consisting of dual convection ovens, grills, deep fryers, meat slicer, gas range, microwave, walk-in cooler, walk-in freezer and numerous commercial dinner plates, pots, pans, etc.
- Computerized Network with eight (8) connected Computers
- 1,000 gallon Propane Gas tank
- Gasoline Powered Electrical Generator, 5 kw
- 2004 Ford E Series Cargo Van
- 2013 Ford C-Max
- Skyjack Model 3219 Scissor Lift, 500 lb. capacity
- Tractor, John Deere Model 3520, with front end loader, pallet forks, brush mower, AC Cab.
- Air Blast Sprayer for spraying pesticides in vineyard